Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fucking Sweet.


So this weekend is my parents 28th anniversary. Conrats to them, or my sympathies, I can never get it straight. But more important is that they apparently decided to pack up and leave the house for a weekend on the Cape before I even woke up today. What this means to me is that I can spend the day living my dream (acting like I live alone). i am currently sitting in my room listening to Luciano Pavarotti as loud as it will go. While some might think, wow thats pretty fucking lame, I say "fuck you, i live alone and I don't have to listen to you, so if I want to spend my day in my room listening to fucking Italian love songs belted out by a fat man who probably gets louds of poon, then thats what I'm gunna do."
-End Rant-

1 comment:

Adrianne M. LaFrance said...

jeez. why do you never write anything? how do you think i fill up my day, if not by living vicariously through your blog to get close to you? ; )